Sunday, September 4, 2011

Say a big hello..

To our newest Bridal Consultant, Nicole!

Hi Nicole!

Tell us a little about yourself!

"I am recently and HAPPILY married.  I am from Oklahoma, and moved here because of my husband.  We recently found out that theres a baby on the way!  Could NOT be more excited!"

What is your favorite part about working here at Charlotte's?

"I am in LOVE with the girly atmosphere.  I have so much fun with the brides!"

What do you like to do when you aren't working here?!"

"Basketball is my SPORT!  So, that takes up most of my free time.  Of course, I enjoy relaxing days off with my hubby :D"

I am sure it's a pretty large transition from Oklahoma City to La Crosse!  What is your favorite part our town?

"Well Oklahoma City has a population of 1,000,000, so I LOVE the small town aspect of La Crosse.  Also, I love the pretty breezy summers compared to OkC 110 degrees!"

Thank you for sharing, Nicole!  And and HUGE congratualtions on your pregnancy!  We are excited to be a part of your journey through next May!

Please come visit Nicole and the rest of our FANTASTIC staff at Charlotte's Bridal!  Call and set up an appointment today!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment