Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Featured Bride: Jessie

Congratulations to the happy couple!!

What was it like working with Charlotte's?

It was a pleasure working with the ladies at Charlotte's. I was always greeted with a smile, and everyone was extremely helpful when it came to picking out my dress, and then coming back for alterations. I felt like I mattered as a customer and a bride, and I really appreciate that.


 
 
 

How did you and your fiancé meet?

I met my husband in college at UW-Green Bay. We had both recently gotten out of long term relationships, and had sworn off dating anyone for a while. But when we locked eyes at a party, he claims time stood still when he saw me smile.

 
 
 
 
 
 
What was your favorite part of your wedding day?
 
My favorite part of my wedding day was the moment my new husband and I walked into our wedding reception, and all of our family and friends started to clapping and cheering -- it's hard to describe, but it was a seriously emotional moment to know they were all there for us.
  
 
 
How did he propose?

I came home from work one night to a note on the floor that said "follow the string". From there, a red string was strung all across our living room with different points for me to stop at and "remember when..." something significant to us happened. Then the string led me to our bedroom door, where it said "and remember how amazing it was when..." and I opened the door to him on one knee with a ring. It was so intimate and so us.
 


 





What is one piece of advice you would give brides that are just beginning their search for the perfect wedding gown?

The advice I would give would be to have an open mind. You might be surprised that the dress you thought you would never wanted, would be the dress that you end up following in love with. Don't be afraid to try on something that you never pictured yourself in before (that's how I found mine!)


 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Photos courtesy of Jenna Leigh
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment