Friday, October 5, 2012

Featured Bride Friday: Jessica

It's Friday! Our Beautiful Bride this week is Jessica Fortek!

Jessica and Steve were married on October 1, 2011.


Wedding Gown Designer: Venus
Florist: Angela McDonald, a friend of the bride and florist.
Hair & Make-up: Sarah, a friend of the bride and licensed cosmetologist.
What was your ceremony site? Mt. Calvary Lutheran Church in Trempealeau, WI.
What was your reception site? The Curling Club in Centerville, WI



What was it like working with Charlotte’s? It was so much fun! I found my dress during my very first visit to Charlotte's. My consultant, Beth, was amazing and I requested her for my bridesmaids as well. I recommend Charlotte's to everyone I know because I honestly had such a positive experience.
Photos courtesy of Kim Spangler
For Jessica's complete profile please visit our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment