Thursday, October 11, 2012

Meet our newest employee!

Jessica is recently married and has just moved to the La Crosse area!  She is originally from the Chicago area and has previous bridal experience working in a bridal store in McHenry, IL.
 
 
 
We asked Jessica a few questions so you all can get to know her better!
 
Jessica, what is your favorite part of La Crosse?
"I love the small town feel and all the great places to eat!"
 
 
What do you like to do in your free time?
"Since my husband is the assistant hockey coach for The Chill, I enjoy watching the games every chance I get."
 
What do you like best about working in bridal?
"I love helping my brides find a dress that fits the vision they have for their wedding.  Each bride has a different personality and it's exciting to learn about their unique style."
 
 
We are so stoked to have Jessica as a part of our team!
 
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment