Friday, September 7, 2012

Featured Bride Friday: Emily

This Friday's Beautiful bride is Emily Breitenfeldt.




Emily and Aaron were married September 10, 2011.



Wedding Gown Designer: Exponovias
Florist: Sunshine Floral in La Crosse, WI
Hair & Make-up: My hair was done by Metropolitan Salon and Day Spa in La Crosse, WI. I did my
own make-up.



 What was it like working with Charlotte’s? Amazing! I was so pleased with the service that they provided. There were moments that I had doubts about my dress, moments that I was stressed about the bridesmaids dresses, a lot of debate over the vests to choose for my groom and groomsmen, and my mom wanting to return her dress- twice! But through it all, the girls at Charlotte's were very easy to work with and stayed with me every step of the memorable way!



To see Emily's full profile visit our website at


No comments:

Post a Comment