Friday, September 14, 2012

Featured Bride Friday: Janine

Our Beautiful Bride this week is Janine Stanton!


Janine and Mike were married on September 10, 2011.




Florist: HyVee Floral
Hair & Make-up: My friend Ah Vang did my hair at Fantastic Sams in Winona. It turned out amazing! I did my own make-up at my house with my Maid of Honor and one of my bridesmaids.


What was it like working with Charlotte’s? The first time I worked with Charlotte's was very pleasant. The staff was very helpful and kept in mind my ideas of what I wanted in my dress. I was fortunate enough to participate in the military event, Brides Across America, that you graciously offered and was able to find my dream dress. After I found my dress, we started discussing what type of veil would go with it. The staff member I worked with was able to pinpoint the veil perfectly- same color, design and beading on my dress! During my alterations, the staff was very nice and willing to listen to any comments or concerns I would have with my dress. I was pleased with my overall experience with Charlotte's Bridal and I cannot thank them enough for the experience.




 What is one piece of advice you would give brides that are just beginning their search for the perfect wedding gown?: Don't over criticize the small details on a dress that may be The One for you. Try on gowns that you might like but don't necessarily love on the rack. Focus on what you want for your dress, not what others want to see you in. It is your day and you should be able to live your dream.






For Janine's full profile please visit our website

No comments:

Post a Comment