Friday, September 21, 2012

Featured Bride Friday: Kelly

Our beautiful bride this week is Kelly Adank!

Kelly and Gary were married September 10, 2011.



Ceremony Site:  Arcadia Memorial Park Ampitheater
Reception Site:  Arcadia Lion's Pavilion
Who was your florist? Renee (Gary’s Aunt) made all of our flowers - they were artifical.
Who did your hair and make-up? Gennah from New Image in Arcadia




What was it like working with Charlotte’s?

My experience at Charlotte's Bridal was like no other. Charlotte's provided personal service that no one else compared to. For the people working at Charlotte's, helping people find their dream dress is their career. Other places I went, it was a part-time job they did for fun. The team was honest and sensitive to my dress preferences. They let me try on whatever I wanted even though they could possibly predict it wasn't going to be the dress I eventually chose. I loved going here they made me feel like a princess every time I came ….even after I was already married and went back they made me feel so welcome!!


Watch for Kelly's full profile (to be posted on our website soon!)



No comments:

Post a Comment