Friday, August 17, 2012

Featured Bride Friday: Aimee

Our featured bride this week is Aimee Wilcox


 Aimee and Jeff were married July 30, 2011


Wedding dress designer: Venus Bridal
Florist: I made all the bouquets for our wedding with the help of my daughter.
Hair & Make-up: My hair was done by Jessica at The Salon and Tanning II in Mauston, WI. I did my own make-up.


What was it like working with Charlotte’s?  I honestly thought picking out my dress would be a lot harder than it was, my consultant was very helpful and determined! I think I tried on at least 20 dresses and yet my consultant never once got irritated. Working with Charlotte's bridal was the best experience ever! I ended up picking out my dress, veil, and shoes all within the first visit! After that first visit, there was no doubt in my mind that I was going to get all my bridesmaid dresses there also!

For Aimee's full profile please visit our website




No comments:

Post a Comment