Friday, August 3, 2012

Featured Bride Friday : Stephanie

We at Charlotte's are starting a weekly blog called "Featured Bride Friday."
Be EXCITED - you get to see photos from our beautiful brides every week!!
Our first bride for the weekly post is Stephanie Fencl.


 Stephanie and Matt were married July 16th, 2011.

Wedding dress designer: Essense of Australia
Florist: Village Market Floral in Viroqua, WI
Hair & Make-up: Sue Kolves Salon and Day Spa in Onalaska, WI


Favorite part of the day: My favorite part of the day was Matt's and my first dance as husband and wife. I finally was able to take a breath and enjoy the fact that we were actually married! This was also where Matt revealed to me the surprise destination of our honeymoon that he'd been planning- St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands!!


What was it like working with Charlotte’s? My sister-in-law told me when I first got engaged that it's not just the wedding day that should be special, but the entire wedding experience - from all the planning details to finding that perfect gown. Going to Charlotte's truly made finding the gown one of the most memorable and special parts of my wedding experience from the very start. The classy atmosphere and outstanding staff at Charlotte's made every part of finding a wedding gown fun and exciting. They helped me pick out a dress that made me feel elegant and beautiful. I loved every moment of it!




For Stephanie's complete profile please visit our website


No comments:

Post a Comment