Friday, August 24, 2012

Featured Bride Friday: Jacquelyn

Welcome back to our weekly featured bride post!
This week is Jacquelyn Johnson
(she had SO many amazing pictures it was hard to choose!!)


Jacquelyn and Jacob were married August 13, 2011 


Wedding Dress Designer: Sottero and Midgley
Florist: Bo Jon's Florists of River Falls, WI
Hair & Make-up: Linda Joachim, a great friend of mine and the owner of Salon Forte in Green Bay, WI




Is there anything special or unique about your wedding that you would like to highlight?
My wedding could not have turned out more beautiful or perfect. Jake and I chose to get married on his Grandpa's farm in River Falls. We got married in the middle of a cornfield, lined with sunflowers. The reception tent was stunning with shades of ivory, brown, and blue. For my Father/Daughter dance, my grandpa played the accordion, which made it truly special. I have to thank my wedding planners, Meagan and Lynne of Ambiance Wedding Consulting for pulling it all together.


 What is one piece of advice you would give brides that are just beginning their search for the perfect wedding gown?: Be patient. The perfect dress is out there for everyone. Remember to always go with your gut feeling; you'll know when you find it.




What was it like working with Charlotte’s? The staff at Charlotte's was incredibly helpful in not only helping me to find the dress of my dreams, but also in making it fit perfectly. I cannot thank them enough for putting up with my "need to be perfect" ideas. They did a beautiful job!

For Jacquelyn's complete profile please visit our website

No comments:

Post a Comment