Friday, August 31, 2012

Featured Bride Friday: Samantha

Our Featured Bride this week is Samantha Cooper!

Samantha and Andrew were married August 19, 2011



Wedding Gown Designer: Allure Bridals
Florist: My mom and I purchased silk flowers and made all of the flower arrangements with the help of my sisters and my mother-in-law.
Hair & Make-up: My mother-in-law was a cosmetologist for 16 years and loved doing bridal updos so she did all of the hair for the bridal party and we each helped each other do our make-up.




What was it like working with Charlotte’s? Charlotte's was absolutely amazing! They made my experience shopping for my wedding dress and all other apparel for the wedding the best that it could be. The consultants really care about the bride and do everything they can to make you and your wedding party happy. They were very accommodating especially since I planned my wedding in 3 months time!



To see Samantha's full profile please visit our website
All photos courtesy of Samantha's grandfather.


No comments:

Post a Comment