Friday, November 9, 2012

Feature Bride Friday: Caitlin

Our Gorgeous Bride this week is Caitlin Mason!
 
 
Caitlin and Josh were married December 31, 2011.
New Year's Eve Wedding!!
 
 
Florist: Monet Floral in La Crosse, WI- Ben is AMAZING!
 Hair & Make-up: My cousin, Emmy Breuer, did my hair and my make-up was done by Alyssa at Lancome.

 
 
Wedding Gown Designer: Alyce Designs

 What was your ceremony site? The Cathedral of St. Joseph the Workman in La Crosse, WI
What was your reception site? The La Crosse Center Ballroom


 
 
What was it like working with Charlotte’s? Charlotte's was great! From the moment I walked in the door, the environment was very welcoming and everyone was so nice and so excited for me. I worked with Emily the most, and each and every time, she was fabulous! I never felt pressured to buy a dress and she always was very open and honest with me. I liked the big rooms for the fittings and the atmosphere in there was great. Having the center light directly on you when you put on the gown really makes you feel like a bride. I live out of town and Charlotte's was very accommodating on getting me scheduled to come in whenever worked best for me! Irina was also a pleasure to work with! She altered my dress to be perfect and exactly what I wanted. The entire team at Charlotte's wanted what was best for me and it was a pleasure working with everyone there.
 
 
 
Photos courtesy of Jordana Snyder Photography.
For Caitlin's complete profile please visit our website.






No comments:

Post a Comment