Friday, November 16, 2012

Featured Bride Friday: Briana

Happy Friday! Our BEAUTIFUL bride this week is Briana Swanson!


Briana and Ben were married April 28, 2012.




Wedding Gown Designer:  Essense of Australia
Florist: My Florist, Melanie is amazing!
Hair and Make-Up: Sue Kolves did my hair, and my aunt did my make-up.


What was it like working with Charlotte's?  Charlotte's Bridal was great to work with.  Everyone is very friendly and makes you feel welcomed.  Emily helped me find my dress; she picked it out.  She was very easy-going, allowed me to take my time and dealt with my talkative family.  Summer helped Ben and I pick out awesome tuxedos to match the bridesmaid dresses. 



What is one piece of advice you would give brides that are just beginning their search for the perfect wedding gown?  Stick to your gut instinct and be firm.  My family wanted me to keep trying on more dresses.  I already made my mind up, and the more dresses I tried on, the more I was becoming confused.  All of the wedding dresses looked great, but they did not fit my personality.  It was tough.  I ended up with the very first dress I tried on! I loved it so much.




 Photos courtesy of Jordana Snyder Photography.
To see Briana's complete profile please visit our website.




No comments:

Post a Comment