Friday, November 2, 2012

Featured Bride Friday: Jamie

Happy Friday!! Our Beautiful Bride this week is Jamie Wagner!

Jamie and Jeremy were married on November 11, 2011.


What was it like working with Charlotte’s? It was great! When I walked in to try on wedding dresses, I told them what I was looking for and they found the perfect dress right away. I bought all my accessories there and it was hassle free!



Wedding Gown Designer:  House of Wu

Florist: The Greenery in Sparta, WI
Hair & Make-up: My hair was done by 151 Hair Company in Onalaska, WI and my make-up was done by Sue Kolve's Salon & Day Spa in Onalaska, WI



What is one piece of advice you would give brides that are just beginning their search for the perfect wedding gown?: Don't stress! The perfect dress is out there. Let the consultants know what you are looking for and try it on. You'll know when you find the perfect dress!


Photos courtesy of Soul Exposure Photography.
To see Jamie's complete profile please visit our website.


No comments:

Post a Comment