Friday, November 23, 2012

Featured Bride Friday: Michaela

Our Gorgeous Bride this Friday is Michaela Hamin!



Michaela and Jace were married October 1, 2011.


What was it like working with Charlotte’s?  I really enjoyed my entire experience with Charlottes Bridal.  All the employees were very friendly and helpful. I found my dress on my first visit to Charlottes and really appreciated the wonderful service. All my alterations were also done at Charlottes which was fantastic.




Wedding Gown Designer: Casablanca.
Florist: A family friend.
Hair & Make-up: Hair - Sue Rusike, Make-up - Sjaan Lampretch 


What a beautiful, unique wedding!!


What is once piece of advice you would give brides that are just beginning their search for the perfect wedding gown?:  Tell the consultants what you are looking for and they'll find you your perfect dress.  Don't panic if you don't find it on the first day.  Try lots of dresses on and you'll find the perfect one!




Is there anything special or unique about your wedding you would like to highlight?:
Having my wedding in Zimbabwe, Africa was very important to me as that's my home.  We had a destination wedding and all guests spent the weekend ith us at two beautiful Safari lodges, Chengeta and Pamuzinda.  It was so special to have extra time with all our family and friends.  My dad and I arrived at the ceremony on elephants, which was incredible as this is not a common thing even in Africa.  They are my facourtie animals and I always wated to get married with elephants.  After the ceremony our guests had drinks and canapes whilst watching the sunset and then we moved to the reception.  This was an incredible location and very special venue for our wedding.  It was perfect.



Photos courtesy of Mandy Jarvis.
To see Michaela's complete profile please visit our website.


No comments:

Post a Comment