Friday, November 30, 2012

Featured Bride Friday: Alyssa

Our GORGEOUS bride this week is Alyssa Britson!


Alyssa and Stuart were married July 7, 2012.




Alyssa and Stuart have amazing photos, so we are going to show you everything they sent over!!




What was it like working with Charlotte's?  Charlotte's Bridal made it very easy for me to find my dream dress because they took the time to get to know me and my style, which was very specific.  I wasn't sure I would find the perfect, formal, conservative dress, but they made it possible.  And when I found it, they really helped me get the "wow" factor by convincing me to try on a bubble veil.  It completed the look.




Wedding Gown Designer:  Essense of Australia

Florist:  Sunset Gardens in Galesville, WI

Hair and Make-up:  Sue Kolve's Salon & Day Spa




What is one piece of advice you would give brides that are just beginning their search for the perfect wedding gown?  There are so many styles, shapes, colors, and fits of wedding dresses these days, and it can be extremely overwhelming choosing just one, so when it comes down to making the final decision, always go with the one that you know your husband-to-be and your guests will look at and say, "That's totally her."  It is totally possible to find the perfect balance between being bridal and still being you.



What a BEAUTIFUL couple!




What was your favorite part of the day?  It is really hard to pick just one favorite part about our day because there are several moments that stick out in my mind.  One of them was finally coming out of the Country Club with my dress on, my mom holding my train, and seeing Stuart waiting for me down at the end of the golf cart path down the hill.  When he turned around and we got to see each other for the first time, we felt like the world had somehow stopped for a moment, and it was just us.  Another favorite part was the reception from start to finish.  Our maid of honor and best man both gave such creative, memorable speeches, and the dance party was a total blast!  No one left the dance floor.  But my dad's speech definitely was another favorite moment - It was really special to me, and it really couldn't have been more perfect. 










A special thanks to Diane Knothe of Apropos Photography for these AMAZING photos!



To view Alyssa's full profile please visit our website.





No comments:

Post a Comment